Mills Construction believes that collaboration nurtures better, smarter, more targeted solutions when all parties bring their best to the table. We continuously seek partnerships with developers, community groups, municipalities, policy makers, and others interested in coordinating efforts to address housing affordability in North Carolina. We offer the following expertise and experience to our existing and future partners:
- Mills Construction proactively advocates for inclusive housing policy through involvement in …
- Mills Construction helps guide communities towards policies that promote the growth of affordable housing within the context of local character and needs.
- We extend beyond the reach of affordable housing to advocate for funding towards social services and healthcare.
- While experience in many types of housing development, Mills Construction focuses it efforts on affordable multifamily projects which serve as critical housing for families and seniors and support the growth of dynamic and diverse local economies.
- We apply our expertise in LIHTC development to leverage community funding with tax credit financing.
- Since 2001, Mills Construction has built over 60 market rate, student, and low-coming multifamily housing communities, each developed uniquely to suit the site and community.
- As a full-service general contractor, Mills Construction provides quality design-build and construction management services in North Carolina and the greater southeast region.
- Our in-house United Property Management, formed in 20xx, manages a portfolio of x,xxx units among 25 projects across North Carolina.
- Our long-term investment and involvement in our projects ensure their continued viability, safety, and quality for tenants and neighbors. Resident and community needs are of utmost importance during design and development phases, which manifests in smart noise, light, and traffic solutions.